RESTORE UNTO ME THE JOY OF THY SALVATION (listen to song)
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of the glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment — to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ. (Ephesians 1:3-10)
Dear sister’s in Christ,
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him. ”The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD. (Lamentations 3:22-26)
We are like the sparrow who has found a home near Your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house, they are ever praising you. (read Psalm 84)
His Eye is on the Sparrow (listen here Song)
How can God use someone like me?
- God used Moses despite his disability. God had a plan and through Moses and his brother His people were freed from slavery. (Exodus 4:10-17)
- Naomi was once a spiritually lost widow. God looked past her doubt and used her anyway. God allowed her daughter-in-law to be the bridge to the next generation so the genealogy of Christ’s line would be fulfilled, as promised. (Ruth 1:20-22 & 4:13-22)
- Peter, a follower of Jesus Christ, denied having been an apostle of Jesus three times before living out his life of complete devotion to Christ. God had mercy on him and forgave him, in order that the Gospel message would be preached to all nations. (Mark 14:66-72 &1 Peter 1:1-9)
- God is using someone like you despite your past. He forgives those who ask and restores them graciously.
By The Word of God
The Lord has shown His great mercy and love through so many people in the Scriptures. Surly you can relate to one. Surly you can find comfort in His Word. Whether it be to lead a great nation, a small group/a family or train up a single child in the way he/she should go. You are to continue to learn His Word, live by His Word and lead others as Jesus told his disciples (even though some doubted) in Matthew 28:16-18.
We were bought with a price, offered grace and forgiveness. He sought out each and everyone of us. Nothing we have done has moved us closer to God. This privilege is purely of the Holy Spirit sent to you (and me) from our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus.
The Lord is using someone like you because you are His own. It is your choice to follow His lead and be guided by His Word.
Your Word is a Lamp unto my Feet and a Light for my Path. (Psalms 119: 105) (song)
We must trust and believe in His Word and be united with Him and His people.
“Where two or more are gathered in My name, there I will be with you. (Matthew 18:20)
- …living out the life God has laid out for you in His Word?
- …submitting to authority?
- …holding your brother/sister accountable for the actions for which he/she need to be accounted for?
- …willing to take a closer look into your own life and be willing to re-evaluate your actions?
God is more than capable to use each and everyone of us.
In your weakness He is strong. (Romans 8:26, 2 Corinthians 12:9)
Your purpose is to live so that others may know the Truth and Love that God has for His people. With this comes direction, correction and guidance as well as the ability to turn from sin, death and the devil.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16)
ARE YOU LIVING AND LEADING A LIFE PLEASING TO THE LORD?
Dear Heavenly Father,
My we, as God’s people, continue to praise You in thought word and deed. Joining together in peace and unity, forgiving one another and building one another up in the LORD. My we follow Your example’s given to us in Your Word. And when we stubble and fall, let us be willing to allow Your servant’s (our brother’s and sister’s in Christ, Galatians 6:1) to help correct us and guide us back to You. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me (Psalm 51:12).
In Jesus name, Amen!