SEEKING PURE RESULTS IN 2018
Resolutions can be daunting especially if you’ve tried and failed at them in the past.
Why not, instead of making a New Year’s Resolution, set your path straight towards that which is pure and true (read Psalm 19:9). Why not for a change make your focus this new year on becoming the woman God sees you as.
Take it one day at a time, one Scripture passage a day, set aside one specific time a day to flush out the world in order to make room for what is pure, Christ Jesus, and what is truth, the Gospel message.
You see, you were made for such a time as this. To become! You are already in the process of becoming the woman, wife, mother and disciple of Jesus Christ. In fact the very moment God placed His Spirit within you He placed His purpose within you. It’s up to you now to walk in right relationship with your Creator so you can then teach and lead others to Him (Matthew 28:19-20).
CATCH THE VISION
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Invite His love and truth into your everyday and don’t let it stop there. Bring your husband, your children, your neighbors into the joy that overwhelms you. And when you feel empty, ask God for more. He will never stop giving you what is right and pure. (read Matthew 7:7-12)
- MomStrong International at momstringinternational.com
- How to fight with all that’s in you for your family and your Faith.
- I am becoming a MomStrong Int’l Leader, a ministry of Heidi St. John. I have the privilege to be mentored, encouraged and engage with Christ-centered women who are also seeking to become strong in the Lord as well as MomStrong.
- It is my hope and prayer to see MomStrong Prayer Groups in every community here in Alaska!
- This ministry starts in your own home first with your own children then outreach to those around you.
- Revelation Wellness at revelationwellness.org
- Faith then Health and Fitness is the focus with this ministry.
- Fitness is key to a healthy body and mind, but Faith is vital to a soul in need.
- We will be incorporating our body, mind and soul into our PE this New Year with RevTV!
I would have to say that my New Year’s resolution is to purposely involve my husband and children in my process of becoming the woman God sees me as.
This process of becoming is hard work, but you and I are not alone. Once you catch the vision for who God sees you as you’ll be able to continue in Faith. With a faithfully driven heart led by the Spirit and encouraged by those who also walk this journey alongside you, I believe a resolution like this will take flight.
God will lead our steps when we seek Him daily. (read Matthew 6:33)
If you are interested in joining me this New Year at MomStrong Int’l please let me know and I’ll help you get signed up. This is an online-weekly Bible Study with an option to meet face-to-face once a month in your own community. Click the link above to learn more.
If you’d like a random update from Faithfully Driven Hearts and/or devotions from me, follow me by email and on Facebook!
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:7)
Blessings and Happy New Year!