Defining Your Noble Character Part I. 6
A woman was designed for a purpose and with a purpose.
For God the Father created man and out of the man He designed a woman fit for him (man). The man loved his wife as Christ has indeed loved the church. God blessed this woman with many virtues. Her submission toward her husband is an example of the relationship between God and the church.
Dear woman, do you know how beautifully and wonderfully made you are? You were designed by the creator of the world, surly He has a purpose and a plan for your life. By taking a look at the first woman God designed, I hope you can learn something new.
Read Genesis 2:18-25
- For what purpose was the woman made?
- Was woman made to complement or complete man?
- Why was her name changed to Eve?
Read Genesis 3
- Who was approached first for the sin that took place?
- What was the consequence of the woman’s sin?
- What was the consequence of the man’s sin?
Love and Respect
Read Ephesians 5:22-33
- Why must the wife submit to her husband?
- What must the husband offer his wife?
- Why is this mystery profound?
Submission is quite possibly woman’s least favorite word. Sadly many have misused this word and have even abused this right. Don’t let this discourage you from discovering what true submission means for your life. I hope that you will learn more about God’s design for submission. I hope that you will begin to see this word, submission, as a loving act unto the Lord and not just to man.