Defining Your Noble Character Part 2. 3
A LEADING HEART
Like the fruits of the Spirit are many so are the virtues of a noble woman’s heart. You may not obtain them all, least you are perfect, but you will begin to understand which character strengths you have and those you can improve on as you take this journey with us through Proverbs 31.
This part is truly the meet of our study so we will be spending a good amount of time walking through these verses together. (read Proverbs 31)
The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- Have you noticed that the Bible focuses quite a bit on the heart? Can you guess why?
- Do these scriptures apply to married women only? Why or why not?
- What can man gain from his wife that he can’t gain from just any woman?
This woman we are studying about may not have a name but what we do know for certain is that she is the example of a godly woman and her character and life style is displayed beautifully throughout the scriptures.
Note: Her character and authority has already been established, even before this Hebrew acrostic poem begins to order her actions.
- How can a woman do her husband good?
- How would you define what a helpmate is?
- If you are married, take some time this week to list out your husband’s needs, wants and desires. Don’t make any promises to fulfill any just yet. This is your time to pray about what your husband needs and prepare yourself as you begin the process of meeting a need for him daily.
This woman of noble character is designed with a virtue of loyalty, first to God and then to her husband. You and I have been designed by the same God that bestowed these virtues upon this unnamed woman. With a leading heart such as this you are more than capable of Defining Your Noble Character.
God is Good! Blessings my friends. Katie
LEADING HEART pdf free printable
Proverbs 31 12 LIST pdf free printable
For those of us who like making lists and following a study with paper and pen, I hope that you can find these free pintable’s helpful.